Cleveland will always hold a special place in my heart, and this wedding perfectly captures what I love about my hometown.
Chelsea & Theodore’s Love Story Film is a wedding video that captures the story of their wedding day, personalized to their own fun, romantic style. With downtown Cleveland, the Italian Cultural Gardens, and Lake Erie as backdrops, you know you’re set for a gorgeous wedding day. Chelsea and Ted shared (surprisingly) mirrored, funny, and loving vows, promising to share a love that is one part Ben and Leslie, one part Andy and April, and one part Jim and Pam. With a dash of The Gang for good measure. Personalized sunglasses, a Flora cutout, epic dance battles, and a converted button factory. Chelsea and Ted like each other and love each other. And that’s pretty special. Congratulations to the Newlyteds!
In case you ever questioned it, Cleveland rocks! And so do their vendors:
- A Charming Fete: Event Planning and Design
- Lane Baldwin Photography
- Rock the House Entertainment
- Dressed by Maggie Sottero, Jos. A Bank, Jenny Yoo, & Amsale Nouvelle
- Molly Taylor & Co. Floral Studio
- Beauty Therapy Hair & Makeup
- Kelsey Elizabeth Cakes
- Too Much Awesomeness Photo Booth
- A Taste of Excellence Catering
- Ariel International Center
- The Westin Hotel
- Featuring The Flora Cutout as the best photo booth prop
Cinebard Films, LLC. is a Pittsburgh-based videography company that loves to tell stories: big stories, small stories, funny stories, and love stories, like the one you’ve just watched. We’re passionate and dedicated to our craft, and no matter what story you want to tell, we can help you bring it to life. Find out more at cinebardfilms.com/weddings